Its 2024 Chevrolet Corvette is coming, and it’s expected to shake up the market. We’ve learned a lot regarding this AWD hybrid AWD E-Ray, which is anticipated to enter production in the second quarter of this year, following it’s predecessor, the C8 Z06. Now, Chevrolet has released the 2024 Corvette Order Guide, and we’ve had a chance to go through it to see what’s in store very soon. A lot is quite thrilling. The car is excellent and it’s getting important and appreciated improvements. Chevrolet deserves praise for the fact that it’s getting better.
2024 Chevrolet Corvette C8 Review
Some of the great features coming soon are standard for all trims, and Chevy offers some exciting packages, too, that are exclusive to every trim. We have now hard facts to inform our readers about the specifications of each trim, which include fuel capacity and cargo capacities dry weight, and various other goodies for Corvette lovers. It’s rare that a brand-new model year is able to attract the attention of so many people and inspires such enthusiasm. If there’s a vehicle that is worthy of it and deserves it, it’s the Corvette. Find out more about the new exciting features that will be coming in 2024.
Although the “build your own vehicle’ tool isn’t accessible to fans or potential buyers to begin configuring their 2024 Chevy Corvette but we can begin to plan the best way to build our ideal Corvette. Before we do that, let’s look at the latest features that will be standard on all models below:
- Following Distance Indicator
- Forward Collision Alert
- Lane Keep Assist Lane Departure Warn
- IntelliBeam Auto High Beam
- Automatic Emergency Braking
- Front Pedestrian and Bicyclist Braking
They’re very useful safety features and, since they’re included, consumers will not have to choose between safety and another option. The one question is whether Chevy will utilize this feature as a justification to increase the cost of base. It remains to be seen however we’ll get these answers in the near future.
Its LPO package is called Tech Bronze Accent Package, and includes 19″ front, 20″ rear 20-spoke aluminum wheels, and an Dark Stealth crossed flags emblem that is well-known to Corvette enthusiasts as well as the Jake hood design with an accent of Tech Bronze accent, and Carbon Flash Metallic with Tech Bronze accent fender hash stripes.
The Available New Wheels For The 2024 Chevrolet Corvette Lineup Are:
- LPO LPO 19″ x 8.5″ front and 20″ x 11″ rear 15-spoke polished aluminum wheels are available. After the “build your vehicle’ tool is updated on the official website of Chevrolet, we’ll have an even better view of these wheels, hopefully.
- 19″ x 8.5″ front and 20″ x 11″ rear 5-spoke split Satin Graphite with machined edge made of forged aluminum. The wheels come with 305/30ZR20 front and 245/35ZR19 rear blackwall tires that are available in all-season, high-performance models.
- 19″ x 8.5″ front and 20″ x 11″ rear 5-spoke split Satin Graphite with machined-face Sterling Silver-painted forged aluminum
- 20″ x 10″ front and 21″ x 13″ rear visible carbon fiber, with Red stripe. The wheels will come with big 275/30ZR20 front and 345/25ZR21 back, blackwall tires that can be winter performance tires that are all season, high-performance tires, or Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2 R ultra-performance tires.
There are also brand new dual race stripes that are full length that have distinct accents for 2024’s Chevrolet Corvette lineup as well. For those who prefer to take a look inside their sports cars, there are some new Engine Appearance packages along with Engine Covers. Magnet Selective Ride Control suspension will be standard for all models. This ensures optimal handling across all driving conditions.
Regarding colors, there’s a brand new seat belt color in green that is available in the interior ‘Artemis. The interior color scheme promises to be a bit controversial and may not be everyone’s favorite. Four new colors are available for 2024 that will replace the colors that are currently available on the 2023 palette. The colors that are new for 2024 include:
- Riptide Blue Metallic
- Cacti Green
- Sea Wolf Gray Tricoat
- Carbon Flash Metallic
2024 Chevrolet Corvette C8 Futures
An important point to note is that it is worth noting that the White Pearl color available on the 2023 70th Anniversary Special Edition is not in the plans for 2024. This means that it is possible that the White Anniversary Edition might end as one of the rare Corvettes in the future as people revisit the models.